Gryphon Football released the 3rd Episode of their Go Beyond c=video series. It’s the best one yet.
- Thanks to @OUAsport for responding quickly to a twitter question and sharing the 55-man roster and depth charts for tomorrow’s semi-final games – 55-man Rosters and Depth Charts – Semifinals.
- It looks like 3 of the 4 starters who sat out the game in Ottawa two weeks ago are good to go tomorrow. The depth chart shows Nick Parisotto, Iain Hutchison and A’dre Fraser back in their starting positions. Only Blake McNeely is not listed in the lineup.
- Shawn Moynihan, Peter Cobb and the rest of the great GryphVision broadcast crew won’t be doing the game tomorrow. The OUA.tv feed will be a simulcast of the CHCH TV broadcast. I’ll be very interested to watch it via PVR Saturday night. Right after the Clemson-Florida State game wraps up.
- It’s getting late and it doesn’t look like I’ll have time to write about some of the things I wanted to cover – the size of Carleton’s offensive and defensive lines, what I expect to happen, etc.. Or, to flesh out the keys to winning — Protect the Passer, No Giveaways, Win on Specials & Just Have Fun.
- A story today in the Guelph Mercury – Home sweet home for Gryphons at Alumni Stadium – focuses on the the Gryphons 19-game home field winning streak. According to Coach Lang the important part of winning tomorrow won’t be extending the streak to 20 games but gaining a berth in the Yates Cup.
“It’s always tough to beat a team twice,” Lang said. “There’s no more surprises, so to speak. It’s going to be a tough game. They, obviously, have a lot to prove as a young team. They’re now in uncharted territory for them. I told the guys it reminds me of us the first time we went to the Yates Cup and upsetting Queen’s (in the semifinals) here on this field. It’s going to be a good game.”